Level IV Resistance Flexibility Technology (RFT) Certification
Genetic Personality Type (GPT) Concomitance with RF
Open to all who have taken Level I Certification
Santa Barbara, CA
December 12-18, 2022
Monday, December 12 — 9 am - 5 pm
Mon 12/12 — 9 am - 5 pm
Tuesday, December 13 — 9 am - 5 pm
Tue 12/13 — 9 am - 5 pm
Wednesday, December 14 — 9 am - 5 pm
Wed 12/14 — 9 am - 5 pm
Thursday, December 15 — 9 am - 5 pm
Thu 12/15 — 9 am - 5 pm
Friday, December 16 — 9 am - 5 pm
Fri 12/16 — 9 am - 5 pm
Saturday, December 17 — 9 am - 5 pm
Sat 12/17 — 9 am - 5 pm
Sunday, December 18 — 9 am - 5 pm
Sun 12/18 — 9 am - 5 pm
@ The Genius of Flexibility Santa Barbara
914-A Santa Barbara St.
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
The Genius of Flexibility is pleased to announce Level IV of Bob Cooley's Resistance Flexibility Affiliate Certification Training: Genetic Personality Type (GPT) Concomitance with RF
This event is offered to ACT participants that have been approved by The Genius of Flexibility Center and is designed to delve deeper into the concepts, principles, and practice of RF.
The purpose of ACT Level IV is to teach participants how to use GPT information to better help themselves and the people they work with. Participants will experience and identify the types from within themselves as well as from observations from people being those types. GPT lectures immerse participants into the Theory of Types.
- Tuition: $2000
- Level IV Certification is a one week course (Monday - Sunday / 8am - 6pm)
- Level IV is taught by Bob Cooley and Elite Trainers
- Participants are assisted by an Elite Trainer (ET) for one hour each weekday
- ETs are assisted by two participants for one hour each weekday
- Attendance is limited to participants approved by The Genius of Flexibility Center
- All participants receive a certification manual
- This training is open for current clients from our centers to attend as guests. Guests may participate in the daily lectures. Guests do not attend the the morning GPT & RFST class, will not be assisted like the ET or ACT participants, and will not receive certification credit for the course. Tuition: $1500
- Public GPT lecture / participation occurs on Saturday night
Monday - Friday
8:00 - 9:00 am 16 types of stretches to experience GPT. Four types of stretches each weekday and all 16 on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday 9:00 - 10:00 am ETs assisted by two participants 10:00 - Noon Two 45 minute GPT lectures (see topic list below) Noon - 1:00 pm Lunch Break 1:00 - 6:00 pm Participants are assisted by an ET and one participant for one hour. ETs will also be working in private sessions with clients during this time frame and the one hour sessions for participants will be scheduled accordingly.
Saturday and Sunday
8:00 - 9:30 am Cooley Yoga Class - GPT and RFST 9:30 - 10:00 am Breakfast 10:00 - Noon Group RFST assisting of ET and Participants Noon - 1:00 pm Lunch Break 1:00 - 4:00 pm Three GPT Lectures (see topic list below) 4:00 - 6:30 pm Dinner Break 6:30 - 8:00 pm Saturday — Public GPT Lecture / Participation / Typing
Sunday — Entertainment
LEVEL IV — Genetic Personality Type (GPT) Concomitance with RF
- 16 Genetic Personality Types introduction
- Four clusters/world-view equivalency
- Sixteen high/low GPT traits
- Theory of types
- RF and GPT
- Free attentional focus
- Stretch for your type
- Stretch into a type
- Review of rotational patterns
- Types - One - Two - Four - Eight - 16 - Thirty Two
- Balancing / Unconscious Types
- Discovery of the Types
- Muscle ↔ Organ ↔ Tissue ↔ Types
- A New Psychology based on Types
- Nature vs. Nurture
- Identical Twins
- Principles of Types Theory
- Four Worldviews and Two Axis of Types
- Types High/Low Traits
- Cultures, Nationalities, Religions, Races, and Types
- Types of Intelligence/Intuition
- Types and DSM and PCL-R, Defense Mechanisms and Types
- Types on the Genome
- Leg/Arm Dominate
- Self/Other Centered
- Inside/Outside Perspective on Self and Others
- 16 Types of Relationships, Peace and the Types
- Balancing / Unconscious Types, 8 Elements Theory of Types, 8 Virtues and Transgressions of Types
- Four Integration Groups, Order of Integration of Types
- How to Type
- Cooley Types Inventories™
- Four Ways of Typing
- Physical Characteristics
- A Person's Past
- GPT Foundation, The16Geniuses.com, and The 16 Geniuses App
- Special Topics on Types
- Weak Link - Achilles Heel
- Bilaterally Symmetrical Individuals (BSI)
- Getting Out of the Box of Being Your Type
- Recommendations for Types
- Genius Connect on The16Geniuses.com
- Types - One - Two - Four - Eight - 16 - Thirty Two
PROFESSIONAL TRAINING ONLY – APPLICATION ONLY
7 Day Training and 8 hours each day
(NOTE: THIS IS ONE WEEK COURSE NOT A WEEKEND COURSE. COMPLETION OF LEVEL I, II AND III ARE PREREQUISITES).
Experience the 16 Genetic Personality Types (GPT) with Resistance Flexibility Technology (RFT)
Introduction into the 16 Genetic Personality Types (GPT) Theory. The discovery of the 16 types of RFT stretches led to identifying 16 Genetic Personality Types (GPT). Experience the 16 GPT from within yourself and from observations of other people.
Experience the 16 types from within yourself through 16 types of RFT exercises, and from interactions and observations of other participants. After more than three decades of research into the 16 genetic personality types, many topics and layers of information were discovered. Experience these various topics through personally directed experiences. Includes an All Personality Types Night Presentation.
Identify the 16 GPT through Self and Assisted RFT exercises and through interaction with participants in the training. GPT Topics Presented:
GPT Theory, Genomic and Face/Recognition Software Research, Four Genomic Categories, Cooley 16 GPT Inventory, Taxonomic Classification, Archetypes, Concomitances with Muscles Groups, and Organ and Tissue in TCM, 16 Kinematic and Kinetic Patterns, Two Axis and the Four Groups, Four Integrational Groups, Wings, High and Low Traits, Balancing/Unconscious Types, I6 Types of Intelligences, Good Looks,, 16 Relationships, Defense Mechanisms, Introvert/Extroverts, Self and Other Centered, Inside/Outside Perspective, Integration,, Weak Links into Gifts, icons and Emoticons, Type Boxes, Getting Out of the Box of Being Your Type, Preventative Health and Diet Research, Cultures, Nationalities, Religions, Races and Types, DSM and PCL- R and the Types, Famous People and Types, Occupations, and The Genetic Personality Types Foundation.
COST: $2,500 (ENROLLMENT LIMITED TO 20)
THE GENIUS OF FLEXIBILTY CENTER
914A SANTA BARBARA ST
SANTA BARBARA, CA 93101
CONTACT: JENNIFER FELDMAN 404-408-8480
RECOMMENDATION: CONTINUING RFT EDUCATION MENTORSHIP PROGRAM
“From a decade of RFT Trainings, I found that participants need follow up coaching to develop themselves and others using RFT. “ Cooley
A RFT Certified Elite Trainer can coach you via Virtual 1 ½ hr Sessions once or twice each month. Cost $175/session.
ATTENDANCE IS LIMITED TO PARTICIPATNS APPROVED BY THE GENIUS OF FLEXIBILITY
CERTIDICATION IN RFT LEVELS REQUIRES COMPLETION OF COURSE WORK REQUIREMENTS.
Level IV Course Work Requirements for Certification
1. Assist an RFT— 32 Hours
Two 1 1/2 hour sessions every week; must include assisting Bob 10 times over six month period. Record report and send to ET.
2. Assist a RFT Trainer in their private sessions — 20 Hours
Two 1 1/2 hr sessions per week. Record report and send to ET.
3. Trade assisting with another Certification participant — 24 Hours
One hour of paired
assisting three time a week
(30 minutes of assistance for each student, then switch)
Record report and send to ET.
4. Self RFT — 16 Hours
30 minutes a day, four days a week
Record report each day and send to ET.
Total Time Required
— 92 Hours
Recommended Schedule — 11.5 hours per week for two months
- Cancellation Policy: Payments will be refunded minus payment processor fees for cancellations made at least 30 days prior to course initiation. No refunds are provided for cancellations made less than 30 days of course initiation, however, tuition may be used as credit for other events, to be used within one year of original event. Tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable upon course initiation. The Genius of Flexibility reserves the right to cancel any event at any time, in which case a full refund will be provided.
- Please note that this event may be filmed for educational and promotional purposes.
- Private sessions also available at our center. Those traveling from out of town may want to arrive a day or two early and/or stay later to partake. Please contact us for more information and scheduling.
- Wear or bring comfortable exercise clothes.
- Please bring a stretching mat if possible.
- We have filtered water and cups available but you may want to bring a water bottle.
- We will be taking a one hour break for lunch each day. We have a refrigerator at the studio that you can store your lunch/snacks in if necessary. Check out our favorite restaurants.