Level III Resistance Flexibility Technology (RFT) Certification
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Concomitance with RF
Santa Barbara, CA
December 10-11, 2022
Saturday, December 10 — 9 am - 5 pm
Sat 12/10 — 9 am - 5 pm
Sunday, December 11 — 9 am - 5 pm
Sun 12/11 — 9 am - 5 pm
914-A Santa Barbara St.
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Two Day Training and 8 hours each day
Follow-up Virtual Training with an Elite Trainer Recommended
Experience Resistance Flexibility stretches of 16 Meridian Muscle Groups specifically facilitates the health of 16 physiological organs and their associated tissues. The Balancing and other relationships between organs helps to strategy problem solving solutions. Practice includes Advanced RFT Assisting including vector moments.
Practice 16 Assisted RFT Stretches for TCM Concomitant Benefits
Topics Include: Yin and Yang Energies and Muscles Identified, 16 Meridian Pathways, 16 Kinematic Patterns, 16 Kinetic Patterns, Bridging Eastern and Western Anatomy, Joints and Organs, , Concomitances: muscles, joints, organs, and tissues health, New Energy Cycle, 8 Element Theory – two new Meridians- Thymus and Appendix, Relationships of 16 Organs, Other Concomitances_ Seasons, Foods, Taoist Origins of TCM,
COST: $1,350 (ENROLLMENT LIMITED TO 25)
THE GENIUS OF FLEXIBILTY CENTER
914A SANTA BARBARA ST
SANTA BARBARA, CA 93101
CONTACT: JENNIFER FELDMAN 404-408-8480
RECOMMENDATION: MENTORSHIP PROGRAM
“From a decade of RFT Trainings, I found that participants need follow up coaching to develop themselves and others using RFT. “ Cooley
A RFT Certified Elite Trainer can coach you via Virtual 1 ½ hr Sessions once or twice each month. Cost $175/session.
CERTIFICATION IN RFT LEVELS REQUIRES COMPLETION OF COURSE WORK REQUIREMENTS
Assist a RFT Trainer— 16 Hours
One 2 hour session per week
Assist a RFT Trainer in their private sessions — 13.3 Hours
Two 50-minute sessions per week
Trade assisting with another Certification participant — 24 Hours
One hour of paired assisting three time a week
(30 minutes of assistance for each student, then switch)
Self RFT — 16 Hours
30 minutes a day, four days a week
Total Time Required — 69.3 Hours
Recommended Schedule — 8.7 Hours per Week for 2 Months
- Cancellation Policy: Payments will be refunded minus payment processor fees for cancellations made at least 30 days prior to course initiation. No refunds are provided for cancellations made less than 30 days of course initiation, however, tuition may be used as credit for other events, to be used within one year of original event. Tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable upon course initiation. The Genius of Flexibility reserves the right to cancel any event at any time, in which case a full refund will be provided.
- Please note that this event may be filmed for educational and promotional purposes.
- Private sessions also available at our center. Those traveling from out of town may want to arrive a day or two early and/or stay later to partake. Please contact us for more information and scheduling.
- Wear or bring comfortable exercise clothes.
- Please bring a stretching mat if possible.
- We have filtered water and cups available but you may want to bring a water bottle.
- We will be taking a one hour break for lunch each day. We have a refrigerator at the studio that you can store your lunch/snacks in if necessary. Check out our favorite restaurants.
Thank you for registering
We look forward to stretching with you!
You should receive an email confirmation shortly.
Becoming flexible in all ways...