Level II Certification
Santa Barbara, CA
September 18-19, 2018
Tuesday, September 18 — 9 am - 5 pm
Tue 9/18 — 9 am - 5 pm
Wednesday, September 19 — 9 am - 5 pm
Wed 9/19 — 9 am - 5 pm
@ The Genius of Flexibility Santa Barbara
914-A Santa Barbara St.
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
This Level II Certification is being offered as a module of the Level I-III Immersion
Participants who register for this Level II Certification are welcome to attend the additional half-day of training included with the immersion on Thursday, September 20th from 9:00 am - 12:00 pm. In this optional half-day of training, participants will be guided through an intermediate self-stretching flow series and learn how to "mash," which is a system of therapy that centers on one using their feet to facilitate deep and dramatic changes in another person's body.
Prospective participants may want to consider registering for our complete 9-day immersion which includes Level I Certification plus Level II and Level III, three additional half-days of training, group dinner on Saturday, one follow-up video chat session, and two years of access to The Genius of Flexibility's Training Archive. Learn more...
- Cancellation Policy: Payments will be refunded minus payment processor fees for cancellations made at least 30 days prior to course initiation. No refunds are provided for cancellations made less than 30 days of course initiation, however, tuition may be used as credit for other events, to be used within one year of original event. Tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable upon course initiation. The Genius of Flexibility reserves the right to cancel any event at any time, in which case a full refund will be provided.
- Private sessions also available at our center. Those traveling from out of town may want to arrive a day or two early and/or stay later to partake. Please contact us for more information and scheduling.
- Wear or bring comfortable exercise clothes.
- Please bring a stretching mat if possible.
- We have filtered water and cups available but you may want to bring a water bottle.
- We will be taking a one hour break for lunch each day. We have a refrigerator at the studio that you can store your lunch/snacks in if necessary. Check out our favorite restaurants.