Level I-III Certification Immersion
This 9-day immersion provides a focused and in-depth learning experience of beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels of Resistance Flexibility.
Santa Barbara, CA
March 14-22, 2020
Saturday, March 14 — 9 am - 5 pm
Sat 3/14 — 9 am - 5 pm
Sunday, March 15 — 9 am - 5 pm
Sun 3/15 — 9 am - 5 pm
Monday, March 16 — 9 am - 12 pm
Mon 3/16 — 9 am - 12 pm
Tuesday, March 17 — 9 am - 5 pm
Tue 3/17 — 9 am - 5 pm
Wednesday, March 18 — 9 am - 5 pm
Wed 3/18 — 9 am - 5 pm
Thursday, March 19 — 9 am - 12 pm
Thu 3/19 — 9 am - 12 pm
Friday, March 20 — 9 am - 5 pm
Fri 3/20 — 9 am - 5 pm
Saturday, March 21 — 9 am - 5 pm
Sat 3/21 — 9 am - 5 pm
Sunday, March 22 — 9 am - 12 pm
Sun 3/22 — 9 am - 12 pm
@ The Genius of Flexibility Santa Barbara
914-A Santa Barbara St.
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
- Cancellation Policy: Payments will be refunded minus payment processor fees for cancellations made at least 30 days prior to course initiation. No refunds are provided for cancellations made less than 30 days of course initiation, however, tuition may be used as credit for other events, to be used within one year of original event. Tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable upon course initiation. The Genius of Flexibility reserves the right to cancel any event at any time, in which case a full refund will be provided.
- Please note that this event may be filmed for educational and promotional purposes.
- Private sessions also available at our center. Those traveling from out of town may want to arrive a day or two early and/or stay later to partake. Please contact us for more information and scheduling.
- Wear or bring comfortable exercise clothes.
- Please bring a stretching mat if possible.
- We have filtered water and cups available but you may want to bring a water bottle.
- We will be taking a one hour break for lunch each day. We have a refrigerator at the studio that you can store your lunch/snacks in if necessary. Check out our favorite restaurants.