Level IV Certification - RF and GPT (open to all who have taken Level I Certification) with Bob Cooley
Experience The 16 Geniuses — Sixteen Genetic Personality Types
Open enrollment to all who have taken Level I Certification
Qualifies for Level IV Certification
Santa Barbara, CA
June 24-30, 2019
Monday, June 24 — 8 am - 6 pm
Mon 6/24 — 8 am - 6 pm
Tuesday, June 25 — 8 am - 6 pm
Tue 6/25 — 8 am - 6 pm
Wednesday, June 26 — 8 am - 6 pm
Wed 6/26 — 8 am - 6 pm
Thursday, June 27 — 8 am - 6 pm
Thu 6/27 — 8 am - 6 pm
Friday, June 28 — 8 am - 6 pm
Fri 6/28 — 8 am - 6 pm
Saturday, June 29 — 8 am - 6 pm
Sat 6/29 — 8 am - 6 pm
Sunday, June 30 — 8 am - 6 pm
Sun 6/30 — 8 am - 6 pm
@ The Genius of Flexibility Santa Barbara
914-A Santa Barbara St.
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
The Genius of Flexibility is pleased to announce a special Certification by Bob Cooley who discovered the 16 Genetic Personality Types (GPT), and the release of his book The 16 Geniuses— Sixteen Genetic Personality Types in the Fall of 2019.
This event is offered to all who have taken Level I Certification.
The purpose of this course is to teach participants how to use GPT information to better help themselves and others. Participants will experience and identify the types from within themselves as well as from observations from people being those types. GPT lectures immerse participants into the Theory of Types.
- Tuition: $2000
- Prerequisite: Attendance of Level I Certification
- This event is a one week course (Monday - Sunday / 8am - 6pm)
- This event is taught by Bob Cooley and Elite Trainers
- Participants are assisted by an Elite Trainer (ET) for one hour each weekday
- ETs are assisted by two participants for one hour each weekday
- Attendance is limited to participants approved by The Genius of Flexibility Center
- All participants receive a manual
- Public GPT lecture / participation occurs on Saturday night
Monday - Friday
8:00 - 9:00 am 16 types of stretches to experience GPT. Four types of stretches each weekday and all 16 on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday 9:00 - 10:00 am ETs assisted by two participants 10:00 - Noon Two 45 minute GPT lectures (see topic list below) Noon - 1:00 pm Lunch Break 1:00 - 6:00 pm Participants are assisted by an ET and one participant for one hour. ETs will also be working in private sessions with clients during this time frame and the one hour sessions for participants will be scheduled accordingly.
Saturday and Sunday
8:00 - 9:30 am Cooley Yoga Class - GPT and RFST 9:30 - 10:00 am Breakfast 10:00 - Noon Group RFST assisting of ET and Participants Noon - 1:00 pm Lunch Break 1:00 - 4:00 pm Three GPT Lectures (see topic list below) 4:00 - 6:30 pm Dinner Break 6:30 - 8:00 pm Saturday — Public GPT Lecture / Participation / Typing
Sunday — Entertainment
Genetic Personality Type (GPT) Concomitance with RF
- 16 Genetic Personality Types introduction
- Four clusters/world-view equivalency
- Sixteen high/low GPT traits
- Theory of types
- RF and GPT
- Free attentional focus
- Stretch for your type
- Stretch into a type
- Review of rotational patterns
- Types - One - Two - Four - Eight - 16 - Thirty Two
- Balancing/Unconscious Types
- Discovery of the Types
- Muscle ↔ Organ ↔ Tissue ↔ Types
- A New Psychology based on Types
- Nature vs. Nurture
- Identical Twins
- Principles of Types Theory
- Four Worldviews and Two Axis of Types
- Types High/Low Traits
- Cultures, Nationalities, Religions, Races, and Types
- Types of Intelligence/Intuition
- Types and DSM and PCL-R, Defense Mechanisms and Types
- Types on the Genome
- Leg/Arm Dominate
- Self/Other Centered
- Inside/Outside Perspective on Self and Others
- 16 Types of Relationships, Peace and the Types
- Balancing/Unconscious Types, 8 Elements Theory of Types, 8 Virtues and Transgressions of Types
- Four Integration Groups, Order of Integration of Types
- How to Type
- Cooley Types Inventories™
- Four Ways of Typing
- Physical Characteristics
- A Person's Past
- GPT Foundation, The16Geniuses.com, and The 16 Geniuses App
- Special Topics on Types
- Weak Link - Achilles Heel
- Bilaterally Symmetrical Individuals (BSI)
- Getting Out of the Box of Being Your Type
- Recommendations for Types
- Genius Connect on The16Geniuses.com
- Types - One - Two - Four - Eight - 16 - Thirty Two
- Cancellation Policy: Payments will be refunded minus payment processor fees for cancellations made at least 30 days prior to course initiation. No refunds are provided for cancellations made less than 30 days of course initiation, however, tuition may be used as credit for other events, to be used within one year of original event. Tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable upon course initiation. The Genius of Flexibility reserves the right to cancel any event at any time, in which case a full refund will be provided.
- Please note that this event may be filmed for educational and promotional purposes.
- Private sessions also available at our center. Those traveling from out of town may want to arrive a day or two early and/or stay later to partake. Please contact us for more information and scheduling.
- Wear or bring comfortable exercise clothes.
- Please bring a stretching mat if possible.
- We have filtered water and cups available but you may want to bring a water bottle.
- We will be taking a one hour break for lunch each day. We have a refrigerator at the studio that you can store your lunch/snacks in if necessary. Check out our favorite restaurants.