Level I-III Certification Immersion with Bob Cooley
This 9-day immersion provides a focused and in-depth learning experience of beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels of Resistance Flexibility.
September 12-20, 2020
Saturday, September 12 — 9 am - 5 pm
Sat 9/12 — 9 am - 5 pm
Sunday, September 13 — 9 am - 5 pm
Sun 9/13 — 9 am - 5 pm
Monday, September 14 — 9 am - 12 pm
Mon 9/14 — 9 am - 12 pm
Tuesday, September 15 — 9 am - 5 pm
Tue 9/15 — 9 am - 5 pm
Wednesday, September 16 — 9 am - 5 pm
Wed 9/16 — 9 am - 5 pm
Thursday, September 17 — 9 am - 12 pm
Thu 9/17 — 9 am - 12 pm
Friday, September 18 — 9 am - 5 pm
Fri 9/18 — 9 am - 5 pm
Saturday, September 19 — 9 am - 5 pm
Sat 9/19 — 9 am - 5 pm
Sunday, September 20 — 9 am - 12 pm
Sun 9/20 — 9 am - 12 pm
@ The Genius of Flexibility Boston
561 Boylston St. 2nd Floor
Boston, MA 02116
- Cancellation Policy: Payments will be refunded minus payment processor fees for cancellations made at least 30 days prior to course initiation. No refunds are provided for cancellations made less than 30 days of course initiation, however, tuition may be used as credit for other events, to be used within one year of original event. Tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable upon course initiation. The Genius of Flexibility reserves the right to cancel any event at any time, in which case a full refund will be provided.
- Please note that this event may be filmed for educational and promotional purposes.
- Private sessions also available at our center. Those traveling from out of town may want to arrive a day or two early and/or stay later to partake. Please contact us for more information and scheduling.
- Wear or bring comfortable exercise clothes.
- Please bring a stretching mat if possible.
- We have filtered water and cups available but you may want to bring a water bottle.
- We will be taking a one hour break for lunch each day. We have a refrigerator at the studio that you can store your lunch/snacks in if necessary.